ACCOUNTING SERVICES YOU CAN RELY ON, THAT IS THE FOUNDATION OF EVERYTHING WE DO
Supplier’s Invoices and Payments
Talenom’s service for supplier’s invoices and payments implicates obtained supplier’s invoices are sent for digital confirmation before they are booked and paid. You can obtain a digital copy of the supplier’s invoice, or it can be converted from a hard copy to a digital copy. The confirmation process can be tailored so that one of multiple persons in the company can confirm the invoices.
When a supplier’s invoice has been confirmed, it will automatically be subject to payment that will be processed on the due date, or an alternative date if chosen by costumer. Confirmed supplier’s invoices are transferred for accounting. The invoice will then be processed for verification, and the costumer has access to see the invoice in the system wherever and whenever desired.
Late payments, mistakes in the confirmation process and cost of reminders are unnecessary. Let us take care of everything that involves your supplier’s invoice. All you need to do is to confirm the invoice and approve the payment. We handle the rest.
- Save time and money. Electronic handling of supplier’s invoices is very time- and cost effective.
- Control. Daily updates on supplier’s invoices, results and cash flow online.
- Digital archives. You can whenever and wherever find your supplier’s invoices in the accounting system.
- Payments. Talenom pays all the confirmed invoices.
- Tracking. Access to the invoice whenever.
- Electronic service. Simple, safe and cost effective.
- Digital invoices. Digital process where costumer has control through the confirmation procedure.